Sign Up For These Benefits
- Get most recent daily updates
- Save your favorite listings in one place
- Save your search criteria
- Share listings with friends easialy
Already a Member? Login below
New User? Signup below
Millennium Place Get Directions
About Millennium Place
The Millennium Place
Address: 580 Washington Street 02111
Neighborhood: Downtown Boston
Year Built: 2011
Residences: 256 Residences
Not to be confused with Millennium Tower, Millennium Place was built in 2011 and is a uniquely designed building a block from the Boston Common, near the Ritz Carlton & across the street from Equinox Sports Club. Grand Residences at 580 Washington Street range from 1 bedroom to 3 bedroom floorplans. Residents will enjoy a unique 5 Star Service such as 24-hour concierge, doorman, as well as access to a private club with casual dining. Millennium Place also offers a lovely bar and lounge area, a beautifully cultivated garden, on-site fitness center, and Theatre Screening Room. Valet Parking included or available for rent.
Luxury Condo Features:
- Floor to Ceiling Windows with Wide Plank Ivory Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Bathrooms Appointed in Eastern White Marble, and Kohler Fixtures
- Kitchens Featuring Granite Countertops, Walnut Cabinetry, Glass Tile Backsplash, Bosch and GE Professional Series Appliances
Luxury Building Features:
- 15 Story Building with 256 residences and 14 Penthouse Condos
- Four Different Building Locations Including Theater Residences, Garden Residences, Residences on the Avenue, & Grand Residences.
- One, Two, and Three Bedrooms ranging in size from 775 sq feet to 2360 sq feet
- Fitness Center designed by The Sports Club LA (before they were purchased by Equinox.)
Luxury Neighborhood Features
Public Transportation: Downtown Crossing (Orange and Red line), Chinatown (Orange Line) Park Street & Boylston Street (Green Line): Transit Score: 100 (Rider’s Paradise)
Parks / Green Space: Boston Common, Boston Public Garden, The Fenway Garden Society: Walk Score: 99 (Walker’s Paradise)/Bike Score: 72 (Very Bikeable)
Restaurants and Shopping: Roche Bros., AMC Movie Theatre, Faneuil Marketplace, Mike and Patty’s, James Hook and Company and many excellent restaurants and stores.
Luxury Buildings Nearby:
Neighboring Luxury Buildings nearby include Avalon North Station, The Metropolitan, and Millennium Tower
*All details are informational and subject to error or change. Buyers & Renters should do their own due diligence in confirming pertinent facts before buying or renting a condo.
For questions or to schedule your appointment today, call 617-262-2600 M-F, or email Jordan.Bray@C21.com.